What is the Monroe County 4-H Endowment Fund?
The Monroe County 4-H Endowment, established in 2003 by the Monroe County 4-H Committee, was created as a specific fund in partnership with The Ohio State University Development Fund. County 4-H Endowments are permanent funds made possible through individual donations, business and corporate contributions and fund raising events. Your gift is a lasting and permanent gift to support Monroe County's youth.
Fundraising Events for 2018
- 15th Annual Sausage & Ribeye Sandwich Benefit at Woodsfield Riesbeck's
- Contributions from Individuals, Families, Organizations & Businesses
- Livestock Sale Pledges from 4-H Members
Current 4-H Endowment Committee
Current volunteers serving on the Monroe County Endowment Fundraising Committee includes: Beverly Anderson (Chair), Nikki Baker-Lude (Vice Chair), Lindsay Stalder (Treasurer), Holly Smith (Secretary), Neil Ritchie , Ashley Armann, Chris Glotfelty, Shantel Zwick, Connie Williams, Betty Ward, Joyce Landefeld and Cheryl Goodrich.
How is the interest income being spent in Monroe County?
Interest income from the Monroe County 4-H Endowment is being used to assist with:
- College scholarships for 4-H members
- 4-H camperships
- Ohio State Fair Scholarships for youth to participate
- Personal Development Scholarships for 4-H Alumni